Healing set in a quiet, peaceful retreat in the mountains of West Virginia. Specializing in personal wellness for individuals and small groups.
Anne M Beckley • MA • Director and Owner, Green Gables Wellness and Retreat
The emphasis of Anne’s practice is on transformation, personal and spiritual growth. She recently completed her master’s thesis on the transformational nature of spiritual experiences in a Master of Arts program in Transformational Psychology at the University of Philosophical Research in Los Angeles, California.
Anne Beckley is a certified practitioner of Brennan Healing Science. As a 1999 graduate of the four-year program at the Barbara Brennan School of Healing, she successfully completed over 1250 hours of training in hands-on-healing techniques, body psychotherapy, and personal process. She additionally completed 600 hours in counseling, psychodynamics and group supervision facilitation in June 2003 and served on the faculty until 2004. She is a certified as a Brennan Integration Practitioner and also completed the Supervisor Training Program.
Anne is also a graduate of the Baltimore School of Spiritual Science, a school dedicated to teaching comparative religion, philosophy, meditation and service to humanity. She completed her fifth year in June 2000 to become an Interfaith Ordained Minister and is authorized to celebrate the rites of matrimony in Maryland, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. She is former faculty member of the Baltimore Spiritual Science Center and the Maryland Spiritual Science Center.
Most recently, she has studied Relational Energy with healer Dean Ramsden in 2014. Her initial healing studies were in Bio-Energy Therapy with healer Mietek Wirkus (1995 – 1996). Anne also is a graduate of the Baltimore School of Massage (1997) where she studied massage therapy, movement, anatomy and physiology.
Anne’s background as an engineer, entrepreneurial development consultant, non-profit executive and working mother lends a unique perspective in her approaches to spiritual direction, wellness and managing stress. She served as the Executive Director for the Morgan Arts Council and Interim Chief Executive Officer for United Way of the Eastern Panhandle and Women Entrepreneurs of Baltimore, Inc. Anne still maintains a private consulting practice for small businesses and organizations seeking transformation at annebeckley.com. Anne currently serves as board member for the United Way of the Eastern Panhandle, and is the former Vice-President for the Berkeley Springs Morgan County Chamber of Commerce. She graduated from Lehigh University with a degree in Industrial Engineering.
Her time is split between Berkeley Springs, West Virginia and the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, Anne is learning the basics of square foot gardening and is always eager to travel with her camera around the world to capture beauty and thought provoking images.
- Master of Arts in Transformational Psychology, University of Philosophical Research (2017) – Thesis: The Transformative Nature of Spiritual Experience
- Symposium – Relational Energy Healing – Dean Ramsden (2014)
- Faculty – Maryland School of Spiritual Science (2009-2011) – taught esoteric healing principles and comparative religion
- Faculty – Barbara Brennan School of Healing (2002-2004) – facilitated journey of personal wellness
- Faculty – Baltimore School of Spiritual Science (2003-2005) – taught esoteric healing principles
- Certificate – Supervisor Training Program – Barbara Brennan School of Healing (2001-2004)
- Certification – Brennan Integration Practitioner – Barbara Brennan School of Healing Advanced Studies Program (2003)
- Ordained Minister – Baltimore Spiritual Science Center (2001)
- Graduate – Baltimore School of Spiritual Science (1999) – 4 year certificate program includes meditation, comparative philosophy and religion
- Graduate – Barbara Brennan School of Healing (1999) – 4 year certificate training program for the psychodynamics of the human relationship, healing science, counseling techniques, and the philosophy of healing
- Graduate – Baltimore School of Massage (1997) certified in Swedish, Deep Tissue and Myofascial massage techniques, anatomy and physiology and clinical application of massage
- Certification – Bio-Energy Therapy – Mietek Wierkus (1995-1996)
- MBTI Certification – Otto Kroger and Associates (1994)
- BSIE – Industrial Engineering – Lehigh University (1984)