Enjoy the luxury of a peaceful and quiet retreat set in the natural surroundings of the Coolfont mountainside on Cacapon Mountain. This is a personal weekend retreat for healers, artists, musicians, writers and lecturers and other creative folks. Whether seeking creative inspiration or relaxation and rejuvenation – this special retreat can serve as your home base while discovering the countryside and Berkeley Springs.
- 3 Bedrooms – Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths – Soaking Tub and Separate Shower (Hydrotherapy from the famed mineral waters of Berkeley Springs)
- Kitchen – Fully equipped for in-house cooking, outdoor charcoal grill provided
- Additional gathering and breakout space for retreats and meetings
- Treatment room available for on-site bodywork and energy therapy (must arrange in advance)
- Free WiFi
- Screened Porch and Deck
- Sauna with Chromotherapy
- Community amenities: Hiking trails (all seasons), Pool and Hot Tub (in-season Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- non-smoking facility
- On-site amenities that can be arranged through Green Gables include: yoga, fitness, movement activities, naturalist hikes, and spa services. Arrange at booking to ensure availability.
This retreat features local artwork and quirky Berkeley Springs decorative touches!
Sunny living room with walk out to screened porch and deck
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, cooking utensils, coffee maker, blender, toaster, tea kettle, and grinder for coffee beans. Complimentary coffee and tea available too.
Dining table and breakfast bar seats 8
Lower level provides additional space for meetings and entertaining.
Clearlight Infrared Sauna available for guests
Screened porch, deck and outdoor charcoal grill
Upper level Master bedroom with queen bed
Upper level Guest bedroom, full and twin beds
Guest bedroom on lower level with additional full bath
Upper level full bath with soaking tub
Piano and space to break out for creativity
Community pool and hot tub in season.
Relax on the screened porch.
Charcoal grill available to enjoy outdoor cooking!